This Instant Pot Hard Boiled Eggs recipe is great for everyone! It’s super easy and quick to make, and only takes 10 mins!
This Instant Pot Hard Boiled Eggs recipe is for all foods you can think of! This is perfect for breakfast, a salad topping, an appetizer and even a snack on the go. I mean who doesn’t love hard-boiled eggs in the morning with a little salt and pepper, or on top of a perfectly delicious cobb salad or avocado egg salad, or even deviled eggs at thanksgiving and at any dinner!
This is a super easy and delicious recipe for everyone to make, I mean who doesn’t love eggs no matter the time of day. Eggs are definitely a breakfast food but it can be an all-day, everyday type of food as well. You can literally put hard-boiled eggs onto everything: a salad, a sandwich, an appetizer, soup and so many more delicious recipes. Some of my favorite would be eating it with Ramen, which I know a lot of people love, and avocado toast. So why wouldn’t you want to put these super quick and easy boiled eggs on your favorite food or just by itself?! So, let’s turn that Instant Pot on and give it a try.
Instant Pot Hard Boiled Eggs
To make this super easy and delicious recipe you’ll need:
- Instant Pot. You will need an Instant Pot to make your boiled eggs
- Eggs. Dozen Large Eggs
- Water. 2.5 Cups of Water to boil the eggs
- Bowl. A Bowl of ice water to cool down your eggs once done.
- Toppings. Add any topping such as salt, pepper, and paprika etc.
HOW TO MAKE HARD BOILED EGGS IN AN INSTANT POT:
- Prepare your instant pot. Pour water into your Instant Pot.
- Put your eggs inside. Place eggs in a single layer and lock in the lid.
- Start instant pot and let cook. Select high pressure and cook for 5 minutes.
- Release and let sit. Release pressure from Instant Pot and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Have an ice water bowl ready and remove eggs. Remove lid, carefully remove eggs and place in a bowl of ice water to cool 5-10 minutes.
- Peel those eggs and enjoy! Once eggs are cooled and peel, enjoy! Or store in the refrigerator for up to one week!
Pour water into Instant Pot, put your eggs into single layer, Lock lid, Set pressure and let sit for 5 mins.
Once finished, release pressure and let them sit in the Instant Pot for 5 mins. Then put eggs into a bowl of ice water for 5-10 mins before peeling.
Once your eggs are peeled, add toppings and Enjoy!
Some ideas you can make with hard-boiled eggs are an egg and avocado sandwich or toast, crumble them over any salads you make, make deviled eggs and add paprika on top or even add into your favorite soups!
Get the scoop on more easy to make recipes like these:
- 5 Salad Recipes You’ll Actually Want To Eat
- Low Carb Parmesan Brussel Sprouts Recipe
- Funfetti Pancake Cookie Recipe
- Valentine’s Day White Chocolate Dipped Peppermint Pretzel Rods
- Dozen Large Eggs
- 2.5 Cups of Water
- Pour water into Instant Pot.
- Place eggs in single layer and lock in lid.
- Select high pressure and cook for 5 minutes.
- Release pressure from Instant Pot and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Remove lid, carefully remove eggs and place in bowl of ice water to cool 5-10 minutes.
- Once eggs are cooled, peel and enjoy! Or store in refrigerator for up to one week!