As some of you may remember from my post in January, I am so excited to be apart of the just fab blogger review program. Every month I pick two of my favorite things from their monthly items and show them to you. 🙂 This month I went with the accessories.
I picked out the Sitting Pretty Necklace in Black. It’s so cute and I think it would be perfect to wear with a silky top or a plain colored fitted dress. I am really impressed with the quality of this necklace.
The second item I chose was a super fun and unique bracelet. If you head to justfab.com to find it you will search for the cult object wrap around. I went with Black/Gold color. This is the perfect piece to casually spice up a plain outfit.
I also wanted to share with you about an amazing Video Contest Just Fab is having! You can win $1,000. Check out the video and read below for more information. I bet you’ll recognize the star from Kimora’s new show on the style network. Yes, I’m addicted!! 🙂 Anyone else?
- Contest dates: Wednesday, February 20, 10am PST – Sunday, March 3, 11:59pm PST
- Instructions: Submit a Youtube video response, to the original music video, of you or your crew doing Johnny’s ‘Shoes ‘n Handbags’ dance. Make sure the video is 3 minutes or less!
- Prize: There will be 3 winners, chosen by JohnnyFab, to win $1,000!
- Judging criteria: Fun, Fierce & Fabulosity
- Winners will be announced by March 8 on the JustFab Blog, Facebook, Twitter, and original Youtube Video.
- Official Rules can be found here. (rules may be revised before the contest starts)
Let me know if you enter and leave a link to your video! I would love to check them out. Also, what did you think about Johnny’s?
I hope you liked my Just Fab February looks. Don’t forget to check out my January picks and come back next month to see my March choices. 🙂