Starbucks is a pretty popular place to go when you’re in the mood for coffee so it can be pretty disheartening to see all the calories that are in a vanilla latte or frap. Well, now you don’t have to worry about that because these keto Starbucks drink hacks will allow you to drink your favorite coffees with just a few alterations. You’re welcome.
- Black Coffee- If you’re looking to add a little pizzaz to your black coffee, why not add some cream or sugar-free syrups? Starbucks has several sugar free syrup options on their menu.
- Espresso- If you’re a true coffee lover, you know the benefits of espressos. It wakes you up! If you’re worried about the taste, add a little cream to your order.
- Cold Brew- This drink is a classic and it’s obvious why. It can be combined with heavy whipping cream for a strong and long-lasting coffee high that is keto friendly.
- Iced Coffee- Iced coffee is a great way to go because you can literally add any sugar-free syrup you want and not sacrifice having a bad taste.
- Americano- Order this with heavy whipping cream
- Cappucino- You don’t even have to change the drink other than ordering coconut or almond milk for a healthier, keto Starbucks drink.
- Hot/Cold Tea- If you’re not much of a coffee drinker, there are tons of options out there for tea drinkers!
- Premier Protein- Make any coffee delicious by getting it in a venti cup and adding any flavor of Premier Protein.
- Citrus Defender
- Comfort Wellness Brewed Tea
- Defense Wellness Brewed Tea
- Honey Citrus Mint Tea
- Emperor’s Cloud Mist Tea
- Jade Citrus Mint Tea
- Mint Majesty Herbal Tea
- Passion Tango Tea
- Peach Tranquility Tea
- RevUp Wellness Tea Organic Chai Tea
- Youthberry White Tea
Starbucks Sugar-Free Syrups
Make sure to mention you want the sugar-free version of these favorite drinks!
- Cinnamon Dolce
Pro-Tip for keto Starbucks drinks: You can order any latte to by adding “skinny” to the name. This way Starbucks will use sugar-free and fat-free products.
- Roasted Almonds
- The Protein Box (includes various meats and cheeses)
- Sausage and Egg Breakfast Sandwich (without bun)
- Ham and bacon breakfast sandwich (without bun)
- Reduced Fat Turkey Bacon Sandwich
- Cheese Sticks
- Starbucks Egg Bites (bacon)
So next time you’re near a Starbucks, why not give one of these drinks a try? You never know what you might fall in love with.