If it is your first time going to the grocery store looking for keto-friendly snacks, it can be tough when you don’t know what where to start. Fortunately, Walmart stores have so many amazing low carb snacks to choose. From pork rinds to almond butter, there are great keto friendly Walmart snacks for everyone.
It can get pretty frustrating when you’re at the store and you don’t know what to pick out that’s in your range of calories. This compiled list will help you pick out low calorie and Keto friendly snacks and foods. All of these products will be under 300 calories.
Whether you are keeping track of grams of fat and grams of carbohydrates or just looking for a new great keto snack option, this list is here to help.
Here is the scoop on the best keto-friendly snacks at Walmart!
Here are some of the best keto snacks to satisfy your sweet tooth! Sugar-free jello Dark chocolate is another delicious keto snack that tastes great by itself or as an ingredient in easy keto snacks.
- Ghirardelli’s 100% unsweet chocolate (160 calories, 7 carbs for 2 sections)
- Hershey’s sugar free syrup (140 calories, 6 carbs for 2 tbsp)
- Sugar free Jello (10 calories, 0 carbs a cup)
- Unsweetened baking chocolate (1 oz square, 10 carbs, 180 calories)
- Organic coconut flakes (30 grams is 130 calories, 4 carbs)
There are so many protein heavy keto friendly Walmart snacks to choose from. Whether you are in the mood for something soft or crunchy, Walmart has got you covered. There are lots of great options for an indulgent snack like sausage links to lighter ones like pork rinds.
- Duke’s shorty sausages (2 links are 120 calories, 1 carb)
- Utz Pork Rinds, Barbecue (1/2 ounce is 80 calories, 1 carb)
- Hormel turkey pepperoni (4 slices is 92 calories, 0 carbs)
- Great Value pork sausage links (2 links is 180 calories, 0 carbs)
- Hillshire Farms beef lil’ smokies (6 links is 140 calories, 3 carbs)
- Oscar Meyer uncured bacon (2 slices is 90 calories, 0 carbs)
- Wild Planet sardines (50 calories, 0 carbs in 1 oz)
For all of you dairy-lovers out there, these tasty keto products are for you! Heavy whopping cream is an excellent high fat creamer to add to your coffee. Also, lots of different cheeses will make any meal extra tasty. Pair some cream cheese with low-carb veggies for a yummy and crunchy snack.
- Cashew Milk (90 calories, 1 carb in 1 cup)
- Brie cheese (90 calories, 0 carbs for 1 oz)
- Great Value cream cheese (1 container is 90 calories, 2 carbs)
- Provolone cheese (1 oz is 99.5 calories, 1 carb)
- Gouda cheese (1 oz is 100 calories, 0 carbs)
- Horizon organic heavy whipping cream (1 tbsp is 50 calories, 0.4 carbs)
- Parmesan cheese (1 oz is 122 calories, 0 carbs)
- Swiss (1 oz is 91 calories, 1 carb)
- Bleu Cheese (1 oz is 100 calories, 1 carb)
- Sargento string cheese (1 stick is 80 calories, 2 carbs)
- Great Value Mild Cheddar Cheese (1 ounce is 110 calories, <1g carb)
Healthy fats are an important part of any keto diet! One easy way to incorporate good fats into your everyday lifestyle are by eating things like nuts or using different oils for cooking. One great things about the keto diet is that you can always refer to the nutrition label if you need help figuring out the grams of net carbs.
- Avocado oil (1 tbsp is 123 calories, 0 carbs)
- Macadamia nuts (1/4 cup is 220 calories, 4 carbs)
- Pistachios (1 bag is 120 calories, 6 carbs)
- Butter (1 tbsp is 60 calories, 0 carbs)
- Coconut butter (1 tbsp is 65 calories, 8 carbs)
- Olive oil (1 tbsp is 119 calories, 0 carbs)
- Great Value Organic Naturally Refined Coconut Oil (1 tbs is 130 calories, 0 carbs)
Rounding out this keto friendly shopping list are some extra yummy drinks. Whether you prefer juices, teas, or sparkling water for zero carbs there is something for everyone. These drinks are great to grab on busy nights when you want to quickly add some flavor to your day.
- Ocean Spray diet cranberry (270 calories, 2 carbs in 275 ml)
- Raw orange juice (1 cup is 116 calories, 8 carbs)
- Vegetable juice (1 cup is 11 calories, 0 carbs)
- Green Kombucha tea (1 cup is 1o calories, 1 carb)
- La Croix (0 calories, 0 carbs)
Whether you are looking to lose weight or just want to add different flavors of snack into your diet, this Walmart guide should definitely help you on your keto journey.
If you are looking for an entirely new keto Walmart shopping list or just want to add something a little different into your usual shopping routine, we hope this list helps!