Do you know what your own life path number is?
It can tell you a variety of details about your life’s purpose, your strengths and weaknesses, and the lessons you need to hear in order to reach success.
The life path number, or the destiny number, is one of the most important numbers in the teachings of numerology. This single number represents who you are at your core and what you are meant to achieve in this lifetime.
If you are interested in finding out more about your life number, keep reading!
In this blog post, we will discuss your life path number’s personality traits, positive and negative aspects of the number, and what it could signify for your future.
Here is the scoop on life path number 10.
How to Calculate your Life Path Number
First and foremost, let’s go over how you determine life path numbers.
Numerology, the study of the relationships between numbers and your personality, is an ancient science that reaches back thousands of years.
There are several different systems of numerology, but the most popular in our modern times is Western numerology, coined by a Greek philosopher named Pythagoras.
Pythagoras theorized that every number has its own vibration in the world, inflicting a different influence on each person.
Similar to your zodiac sign (but different from your angel number), your birthday determines this number.
In order to find the number in the numerology chart that is your life path number, you have to add all the numbers on the day of the month you were born together and reduce the sum down to a single digit number. This process is called ‘reducing down’.
Reduce the digits of your full birth date until they each are single digits (excluding 11 and 22, which are Master Numbers).
For example, let’s say your birthday is October 14th, 1990. The first stage of the process would look something like this:
The month, 10, reduces to 1 + 0 = 1.
The date, 14, reduces to 1 + 4 = 5.
The year numbers, 1990, reduce to 1 + 9 + 9 + 0 = 19. Then, reduce this number: 1 + 9 = 10.
Then, add the reduced month and date to your year number: 1 + 5 + 10 = 16.
This is your root number.
Since this is a double digit number, we would reduce it to 1 + 6 = 7 (unless it is 11 or 22, which are Master Numbers–meaning your life path number would in finality be 11 or 22).
Therefore, your life path number would be 7!
What It Means To Be a Life Path Number 10
If the resulting digits from your birth month calculate to life path number ten, then you are likely a very independent and passionate person.
You have all the qualities of a natural leader and are only of the most influential digit numbers on the numerology chart. New people instinctively follow your optimism and excellent communication skills.
You are also incredibly intelligent and have the creative power to think outside the box at work and in your personal life.
Trust your gut and follow your heart with an open mind, and you will find great success.
Embrace your unique qualities and use them to your advantage. There is no wrong way or best way to live your life! So don’t be afraid to take risks and follow your dreams.
If your life path birth number is in the double digits (10, 11, or 22), it means that you are a highly motivated person with a strong sense of purpose, set on a different vibration from other numbers.
You are always moving forward and striving to reach your goals in an innovative, unique way, no matter the obstacles.
Now that you know a little bit more about your double-digit number, it’s time to start living your best life!
Life Path Number 10 and Tarot Cards
The numerology number ten is associated with the tarot card The Wheel of Fortune. This card signifies change, growth, and new beginnings.
If you have this card in your reading, it means that you are on the cusp of a chapter of great things in your life. Things are about to get exciting!
Prepare yourself to seize opportunities and take risks while staying grounded in your beliefs.
As the final number, know that you have the strength and determination to achieve anything you set your mind to. Stay focused on your goals and don’t let anything or anyone stand in your way.
Characteristics of People With Life Path 10
- You are an important number destined for greatness.
- Passion is your biggest strength.
- You are a go-getter and ambitious for great success.
- Tens are the master numbers of leadership. When you enter a room, you can command it!
- Your biggest challenge is learning to accept yourself for who you are.
- Independence is important to you. Making your own decisions and moving to the beat of your own drum is your utmost priority.
- You are incredibly intelligent; new ideas are your forte!
Strengths and Weaknesses of Life Path Number Ten
- Purpose drives you forward. You feel as though you have a lot to contribute to the world with your creativity and dynamic approach to life.
- As a born leader, you have strong leadership qualities that will allow you to carve your own path through all areas of life.
- You often attract people with your optimism and confidence.
- Your capacity for sacrifice and passion to change people’s lives renders you capable of humanitarian work.
- Things are about to get exciting! Prepare yourself to seize opportunities and take risks. Don’t walk down the life path individuals have carved out for you–take your own path.
- You are the master builder of your own fate! You have the strength and determination to achieve anything you set your mind to with a practical approach.
- An important thing to learn as a ten is to balance your drive with caution. Slow down and smell the roses!
- One of your biggest challenges is that you can be your own worst critic, but you also struggle with taking other people’s thoughts and opinions seriously.
Good Careers for Life Path Number Ten and Why
For life path number tens, the sort of careers that suit them best are typically those that involve working alone or working in leadership positions.
Tens require a career that will stimulate their creative mind and indulge their love of freedom; they thrive in existing on their own vibration.
- Investment Banker
- Law Enforcement Officer
Good Matches for Life Path Number Ten
If you’re a life path number ten looking for someone on your same wavelength, check out these different numbers (determined by your birth chart) that could double as romantic partners or good friends!
Seek out a numerology life path number on this list to find yourself in good company.
- Life path number two: According to numerology compatibility, you complement each other well, as the two of you balance each other out.
- Life path number three: This is a fun and exciting match that promises a good time! The two of you are always on the go and never bored.
- Life path number five: This is a dynamic and passionate match. The two of you are always exploring and taking risks.
- Life path number six: This is a stable and supportive match. The two of you are always there for each other, no matter how rooted in your own ways you seem to be.
- Life path number eight: This is a great power couple! The two of you are both ambitious and driven, and you have a lot of respect for each other as great communicators.
- Life path number nine: These lucky numbers are a soulmate connection! You and this highest single-digit number have a deep connection and would share a strong romantic relationship.
Good Crystals for Life Path Number Ten
A great first step in maximizing your power as a ten is finding your lucky stone. The following crystals correlate with the essence of the final life path number, each of which will boost different sectors of your personality.
- Citrine: This crystal is associated with financial success, abundance, and manifestation. Its other name is the “success stone”, perfect for powerful leaders striving for excellence.
- Aventurine: This crystal is associated with good fortune, opportunity, and luck. Another name for it is the “lucky stone.”
- Tiger’s Eye: This crystal is associated with protection, courage, and strength. It attracts a prosperous, long time of good luck and money.
- Garnet: This crystal is associated with passion, love, and fertility. Another name for it is the “stone of health.”
- Amethyst: This crystal is associated with peace, serenity, and spirituality. Another name for it is the “stone of sobriety.”
Life Lessons to Remember If You Are A Life Path Ten
- Trust your gut and follow your heart. It will carry you down the right spiritual path and situate you where you need to be in the physical world.
- You have a difficult time learning to accept yourself for who you are.
- Learn to love yourself in order to achieve anything.
- There is no correct way to live your life. So embrace your strengths, weaknesses, and insecurities.
- Stay focused on your goals and don’t let anything or anyone stand in your way.
- Remember to take a break from the hard work every once in a while to put yourself first! Too much work and no play is the recipe for failure.
- Things are about to get exciting! Be prepared to seize a significant number of opportunities and take risks while staying grounded in your beliefs.
Famous Life Path Tens
- Oprah Winfrey
- Bill Gates
- Barack Obama
- Marie Curie
- Steven Spielberg
- Warren Buffet
We hope you enjoyed reading about the life path number 10! For more scoop on numerology, check out these articles: