If you are on a gluten free diet, look below for my guide to Mimi’s Cafe menu items. This will help you make stress-free decisions for breakfast, lunch, or dinner!
If you’re always on the go and need more ideas on what Gluten-Free meals to eat at a variety of restaurants, check out ourUltimate Gluten-Free Restaurants Guide list.
When it comes to eating a gluten-free diet, Mimi’s Cafe has some really great options. They offer a variety of gluten-free desserts!
In this gluten-free series, we’ve included some essential tips and tricks. Check out this video for the scoop on managing a gluten-free diet:
Here’s the Gluten-Free food scoop for Mimi’s Cafe!
- Low Fat Fitness Omelette
- Ham, Cheddar, and Broccoli Omelette
- Monetary Omelette
- Smoked Bacon
- Link Sausage
Lunch & Dinner
- Dinner Salad (without croutons)
- Mimi’s Chopped Cobb
- Bleu Cheese and Walnut Salad
- Chicken, Fruit, and Baby Greens
- Salmon Hollandaise
- Broiled Mahi Mahi Dinner
- Slow Roasted Turkey Breast
- Naked Turkey or Beef Chuck Burger (lettuce wrap)
- Corn Quesadilla
- Broiled Chicken Dinner
- Broiled Spiced Flat Iron Steak
- Mimi’s Mousse Ensemble or Individual Petite Treats
- Ice Cream and Fresh Strawberries
- Fruit Salad