If you are on a gluten free diet, look below for my guide to Noodles and Company’s menu items. This will help you make stress-free decisions for lunch or dinner!
If you’re always on the go and need more ideas on what Gluten-Free meals to eat at a variety of restaurants, check out ourUltimate Gluten-Free Restaurants Guide list.
When it comes to eating a gluten-free diet, Noodles and Company has some really great options. They offer a variety of noodles and pasta!
In this gluten-free series, we’ve included some essential tips and tricks. Check out this video for the scoop on managing a gluten-free diet:
Here’s the Gluten-Free food scoop for Noodles and Company!
Noodles & Pasta
*Gluten-Free Fusilli Noodles
- Pad Thai
- Penne Rosa
- Wisconsin Mac & Cheese
- Pesto Cavatappi
- Whole Grain Tuscan Fresca
- Buttered Noodles
- Tomato Basil Bisque
- Chicken Veracruz Salad (no jalapeños)
- The Med Salad with Chicken (gluten-free fusilli noodles)
- Grilled Chicken Caesar (no croutons)
- Tossed Green Side Salad (fat-free asian dressing)
- Caesar Side Salad (no croutons)