Overnight oats are a quick, healthy, and easy breakfast. What’s great about this recipe is that you can prep your breakfast for the entire week with this recipe and it won’t cost you that much either. So, get ready to save some bucks and feel good about yourself.
- 2 Cups Oats
- 4 Cups Almondmilk
- 2/4 Cup Frozen Blueberries
- 2 Spoonfuls Unsweetened Coconut
- 2 Scoops of Peanut Butter
- 2 Spoonfuls of Chopped Walnuts
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 1 Banana
- 2 Spoonfuls Cocoa
- 4 Mason Jars (small)
- Start with 1/2 cup of oats.
- Add approx. 1 cup of almondmilk.
- For the first 2 jars, add 1/4 cup of frozen blueberries to each
- Top with a spoon of unsweet cocoa.
- In the second 2 jars, add the oats and milk. Top it with a scoop of peanut butter on each.
- Then add 1/2 banana to each.
- Place a spoonful of walnuts on top of the bananas.
- Next, top with 1/2 tsp honey.
- Put the lids of the jars and shake well.
- Place the jars in the fridge overnight to allow the oats to absorb and soften.
- Wake up in the morning and enjoy!