These Patrick Mahomes Chiefs cookie balls are so easy to make and another way to celebrate. KANSAS CITY!!!! WE WON!!!! Chiefs fans can agree that Patrick Mahomes has added a little magic to Chiefs Kingdom and we just can’t get enough of it.
How about adding Patrick Mahomes inspired Chief’s cookie balls to your next football gathering? These tasty treats are not only adorable but go over great with guests!
Patrick Mahomes Chiefs Cookie Balls Recipe Ingredients
The first thing you will want to do is get your ingredients:
- Double stuf oreos: Go with double stuffed so you can make sure to have a little extra icing.
- 8 oz cream cheese: You can use any type here but we recommend originally flavored.
- Chocolate Almond Bark: Make sure to get the baking kind. This is what you will use to dip your cake balls into.
- Red gel decorating icing: Of course, you’ll need red icing for the chiefs…
- Yellow gel decorating icing: and yellow, as well. 🙂
- Can of spray chocolate icing: This is what you’ll use for the hair!
How To Make Patrick Mahomes Chiefs Cookie Balls
- Crush the oreos. You will start by crushing your oreos (you can use baggies and a rolling pin or just crush with your hands).
- Blend with Cream Cheese. Next, you’ll take your crushed oreos and mix them with your cream cheese. Place both in a both-and mix or use a mixer.
- Roll Into Balls. Now, you’ll turn your mixture into cookie balls by rolling into your desired size.
- Refrigerate. Once you have used all of your mixture to create your cookie balls you’ll want to let them harden by refrigerating them for one hour.
- Melt Almond Bark. A few minutes before you remove your cookie balls from the refrigerator you’ll want to melt your almond bark. You can do this on the stove or in the microwave.
- Dip Your Cookie Balls. You’ll now take your cookie balls out of the refrigerator and use a fork to dip them into your melted almond bark.
- Decorate! The part you have been waiting for. After you’ve dipped your cookie balls and let them harden, it’s time to decorate. Use your red and yellow icing for the chiefs headband and top it off with the chocolate icing for the hair!
- Enjoy! Share with friends at your next game watching party or just enjoy for yourself. 😉
The Chiefs had such a great season and we can’t wait for many more wins to come. We hope you enjoy this delicious cookie ball recipe inspired by Kansas City Cheifs’ quarterback, Patrick Mahomes.
- Double stuf oreos
- 8 oz package of cream cheese
- Chocolate Almond Bark
- Red gel decorating icing
- Yellow gel decorating icing
- Can of spray chocolate icing
1. Crush the oreos.
2. Blend with Cream Cheese.
3. Roll Into Balls.
5. Melt Almond Bark.
6. Dip Your Cookie Balls.