Are you one of the many people that have a sweet tooth and seem to get a nightly chocolate craving? Have you been in search of something different and more exciting than unwrapping that one singular piece of chocolate just to pop it in your mouth then want ten more? Then this recipe is for you. It combines for a great mix of salty and sweet, and chocolate and peanut butter!
Peanut Butter Mix Ingredients:
Reese’s Pieces. These little guys add a nice texture to your mix; crunchy on the outside but smooth and creamy on the inside!
Mini Reese’s cups. I absolutely love the mini cups. Here’s a tip: put them in the refrigerator! They taste so good with a little bit of chill to them.
Mini pretzels. Let’s be real, between the crunch and the saltiness, pretzels make every snack better!
Caramel popcorn. Any kind will do, but for this recipe I got fancy with the chocolate and drizzle
How to make Peanut Butter Mix Recipe:
- Combine ingredients into large bowl. Add peanut butter cups, pieces, pretzels, and caramel popcorn to a large mixing bowl.
- Mix around with spoon. Combine all the ingredients in the bowl using a spoon so everything is mixed in together.
- Serve. Or just take the entire bowl with you to the couch and put on a good movie!
It’s as simple as that! All you have to do is measure and mix to sweeten up your late night snack.
Don’t forget to check out these other recipes:
- Summer Punch Cocktail Recipe
- Creamy Pesto Mac and Cheese Recipe
- Zucchini Parmesan Chips Recipe
- Tasty Pineapple Pound Cake
- Simple Chicken & Vegetable Lo Mein
- 1 bag of Reese's Pieces hard candies
- 1 cup of Mini Reese's Cups
- 1 cup of mini pretzels
- 1 cup of caramel popcorn
- Combine ingredients into a large mixing bowl.
- Stir together with a spoon,