Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Walmart.
These pumpkin donuts are unbelievably easy to make, and they only require two ingredients! All you need is a can of pumpkin and a box of white cake mix. These are also great if you need a quick last-minute treat for an event or you’re just craving something delicious.
I love a good pumpkin donut, and these are some of the best I’ve ever had. They’re so moist and fluffy, and the pumpkin flavor is really pronounced. The best part is that they only take a few minutes to make.
These donuts are perfect for Fall entertaining or a Halloween party. They’re sure to be a hit with both kids and adults!
Pumpkin Donuts Recipe
- To make these donuts, start by preheating your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Then, in a large bowl, mix together a can of pumpkin and a box of white cake mix. Once the ingredients are combined,
- Grease a donut pan (or use a donut cooker) with cooking spray, then fill each cavity about three-quarters full with batter. Make sure to tap the pan on the counter a few times so that the batter settles evenly.
- Bake the donuts for 12-14 minutes, or until they’re golden brown. Allow the donuts to cool for a few minutes in the pan before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Once they’re cooled, you can enjoy them as is, or add frosting, sprinkles, or whatever else you like.
- A fun tip: I like to heat icing up and layer it over the donuts with a fork.
Walmart Pick Up and Delivery
I was able to get everything from Walmart by placing my order online for my local store and saved time by scheduling a pick-up. You can also use their delivery option as well which is great when you have a busy day ahead and want to save time and money!
That’s right shop and save with Walmart’s low prices you can mix up your routines without breaking the bank. Walmart makes it possible for you to mix up cooking routines, and try new brands or flavors while staying within your budget!
I love shopping at Walmart because they have everything I need all in one stop, and I can always count on finding the lowest prices on national brands as well as new and Walmart brands.
New customers can use promo code TRIPLE10 to save $10 off their first three pickup or delivery orders. $50 min. (Restrictions & fees apply.)
I hope you enjoy these pumpkin donuts as much as we do! They are the perfect Fall treat and so easy to make.
What’s your favorite pumpkin recipe? Let us know in the comments below!