The Sarah Scoop Summer Soiree Event is shaping up to be one of the best events! Here’s why YOU will want to snag your ticket now:
With the purchase of every ticket, you will receive a gift bag full of some of our favorite products including:
- Olbas Oils– Natural remedies healing oils
- Divaderme– Brow filler and enhancer treatment
- Sinful Colors/ Hard Candy Nail Polish– A variety of colors and glitter
- Softer Than Brittle– Soft brittle candy that will surely satisfy your sweet tooth
- Junkless– Healthier granola bars for a quick guilt-free snack
- Nothing Bundt Cakes– Various flavors of our favorite mini bundt cakes
- Quora Lips- Some of the best lipgloss we can find
- Flutterby– Mascara guard to protect your eyelids from getting messed up when applying mascara
- Brevena– Heal your feet with intensive foot and heel balm
- Treats Unleashed – Treat your dog too with some sample treats and a coupon for a free bag of treats
- Dryel Pens– On the go stain pens
- iCloth– Screen cloths to keep your screen free of fingerprints and dirt
- Yesto– Facemasks
We don’t want you to just come get stuff, but we also want you to have fun. So here are some of the fun activities we have planned:
- Springfree Trampolines– Take insta worthy pics on a fun springless trampoline
- Gina Drapela- Nowadays it’s so important to have good brows, so let Gina take care of you
- Talkin’ Beads- Beading, find out what bead suits you best
- Fiddly Fig– Bring out your inner hippie by making your own flower crown
- Massage Heights– We are here to help make sure you have a relaxing day so enjoy a chair massage
- Savesy– Find out more about this app that rewards you for safe driving
We won’t let you go hungry! We’ve got these incredible companies providing food for you to snack on while you’re having fun:
- Goodcents– Have a bit of your favorite food from Goodcents plethora of options.
- Ted’s Mexican– Who doesn’t’ love Mexican? Enjoy some delicious food that you can watch them prepare in front of your eyes.
- The Cocoa Exchange– Taste some of the best chocolate you’ve ever had.
- Freddy’s– Enjoy a sweet treat with Freddy’s custard.
- Donutology– Enjoy taking pictures with our donut wall and grab a donut for you to eat too
- The Roasterie– Wash down your donuts with some of the best coffee KC has to offer
Shopping is of course a must at any girls day! Shop around these local vendors for some unique and beautiful goods:
- Village Collection– shop some of the latest trends from this boutique
- Cultivare Goods– check out the variety of beautiful pottery this company has to offer
- Delyn Designs– shop the cute succulent artwork this place has to offer along with other prints
- Heather Letters– calligraphy is such a cool art form and with Heather Letters you can pickup a unique piece you are sure to love
- Abitino Bianco– shop from a selection of simple yet very fashionable clothing items here
- LaRae Fashions– keep your vintage style by shopping at this boutique
- Sweet Streams– check out all tings lavender from this local KC lavender farm
- Anchora Bella– shop from this online women’s fashion boutique founded in Kansas City, Missouri
- Young Living– all your oil needs can be found here
- Go Rings– shop the dainty jewelry and of course rings
We have so much planned and we can’t wait for you to join us! For just $15 you are sure to have the best day!
Plus, if you’re feeling lucky we’re giving away a set of tickets! Enter below to win:
Winners will be notified by July 2nd.