The Sarah Scoop Summer Soirée was a huge success and it was truly a rewarding day seeing all of our hard work pay off! Over 215 people attended — both men and women had a great time. We are so glad that the Kansas City community is filled with talented and creative vendors who came to showcase their items.
- Village Collection– online boutique with lots of graphic and colorful pieces
- Cultivare Goods– beautiful handspun pottery
- Delyn Designs– hand-painted watercolor prints
- Heather Letters– stationery designed with calligraphy
- Abitino Bianco– boutique with eye-popping accessories you surely won’t find anywhere else
- LaRae Fashions– shop vintage here
- Sweet Streams– buy lavender from this local farm
- Anchora Bella– this online fashion boutique has tons of stuff for any style
- Young Living– get your essential oil fix here
- Go Rings– read the touching story behind this brand and check out their cute jewelry
We hope everyone is enjoying the gift bags! I was lucky enough to snag one and I couldn’t wait to try the beauty products that everyone was raving about. A few weeks have passed, and I must say, I definitely have a favorite. The Brevena Heel & Foot Balm has seriously done wonders for my feet. They get so rough during the summer months and this rejuvenation was exactly what they needed. What an awesome product!
- Olbas Oils– natural healing oils
- Divaderme– brow filler and enhancer treatment
- Sinful Colors/ Hard Candy Nail Polish– a variety of colors (glitter included!)
- Softer Than Brittle– soft brittle pecan candy
- Junkless– healthy granola bars
- Nothing Bundt Cakes– the best mini bundt cakes out there
- Quora Lips– a girl can never have enough lipgloss
- Flutterby– makeup guard to protect your eyelids from mascara smearing
- Brevena– intensive foot & heel repair lotion
- Treats Unleashed – sample treats for your four-legged friend
- Dryel Pens– on-the-go stain pens
- iCloth– screen wipes to keep your screen free of fingerprints and dirt
- Yesto– a facemask
A girls-day-out couldn’t be complete without food, and there was plenty of it! I got the chance to try it all and I have a new-found obsession — Shatto Milk. The coffee milk was out of this world, and when poured over my Roasterie Coffee, a really sweet treat. There was no shortage of sugar, because Freddy’s had a sundae booth, and Donutology had a picture-perfect donut wall. We also enjoyed some savory pork tacos with mango salsa, macaroni and cheese, and farm-fresh veggies from Goodcents.
- Springfree Trampolines– hopefully you burned off a little bit of your donuts here
- Gina Drapela- got the lowdown on how to correctly fill in your brows
- Talkin’ Beads — made bracelets to take home as a souvenir from the event
- Fiddly Fig– a fresh flower crown booth with a beautiful photo wall
- Massage Heights– relaxed for a few minutes with a massage
- Savesy– find out more about this app that rewards you for safe driving
If you missed it, we hope to see you next year! Thank you to all who helped make this event a success and we worked hard to make it a great experience for you.