This Simple Baked Peaches Recipe is a quick and easy way to satisfy your pie craving!
Every summer I look forward to the abundance of seasonal produce and strolling through farmers markets. Summer fruits are arguably the best fruits of the year. My absolute favorite fruit though is a white peach. White peaches are slightly sweeter and more delicate than the typical yellow peaches.
I have never wanted to bake a white peach pie. Why? Because they are too good to be put into one. The star of any pie, in my opinion, is the flaky, golden crust. The filling is merely a side character there to complement the star. White peaches are too good to be a side character, but at the same time I knew they would make an excellent pie.
That’s where this recipe comes in. Rather than using a bunch of white peaches in a recipe where they are reduced to side characters, the white peach is the STAR of this recipe. The brown sugar cinnamon crumble topping adds a subtle crunch to the warm, soft, and sweet peach, without taking away from the peach’s true flavor. The best part of this recipe is that it satisfies my pie cravings in 15 minutes! Did I mention that it’s also vegan and gluten free?
SIMPLE BAKED PEACHES RECIPE INGREDIENTS:
First, let’s chat ingredients. To make this Simple Baked Peaches Recipe, all you will need is…
One white peach: The star of the show! Yes, you could use a yellow peach if you want to…but give a white peach a try and you’ll never go back.
One spoonful of quick oats: About a teaspoon to a tablespoon of oats.
One teaspoon of brown sugar: This can also be replaced with coconut sugar.
One teaspoon of coconut oil: This allows the peach to caramelize and get all ooey-gooey.
HOW TO MAKE SIMPLE BAKED PEACHES:
1. Preheat your oven. Preheat your oven to 375F.
2. Mix your crumble topping ingredients. Add your oats, brown sugar, and cinnamon to a small bowl and then mix all together. Then add your coconut oil to the dry ingredients and mix until well combined.
3. Fill your peaches. Cut your peach in half and then remove the pit. Then take a spoonful of the crumble mixture and place that into the pitted area and on top of your peach (cut side up).
4. Bake. Once your oven is preheated, bake your peach for 10-12 minutes, making sure to check on it to avoid burning. Finally, cool and enjoy!
Get the Scoop on more simple dessert recipes:
- Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip
- 3-I3-Ingredient Healthy ‘Snickers’ Recipe
- Vegan + Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- No-Bake Nutella Cookie Bars Recipe
- One white peach
- One spoonful of quick oats
- One teaspoon of brown sugar
- One teaspoon of coconut oil
- ¼ teaspoon of cinnamon
- Preheat your oven to 375F.
- Add your oats, brown sugar, and cinnamon to a small bowl and mix all together.
- Add your coconut oil to the dry ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Cut your peach in half and remove the pit. Take a spoonful of the crumble mixture and place that into the pitted area and on top of your peach (cut side up).
- Bake your peach for 10-12 minutes, making sure to check on it to avoid burning.
- Let cool and enjoy!