This Spinach and Chicken Quesadilla is super delicious and is great to make for lunch! If you love Quesadilla’s and you want something different then you should try this recipe!
This quesadilla goes for a great Lunch. The Spinach gives you some greens as this recipe is geared for if you are on Weight Watchers or even a Keto Diet. I love making these quesadilla’s because they taste just like the ones I get at my favorite Mexican restaurant. If I want a quick lunch to throw together I make these a lot. I tweak my quesadilla’s and add my favorite toppings such as Corn and Fat-Free Greek Yogurt. These can also be a great lunch idea for kids.
If you Love Mexican Food and you want your own homemade Quesadilla recipe then I strongly recommend trying this one out! If your having a Mexican themed party these quesadilla’s would be a good fit for that special occasion.
INGREDIENTS FOR SPINACH AND CHICKEN QUESADILLA’S:
- Greek Yogurt: I used about 2 Tablespoons
- Flour Tortillas: I used regular, however I would recommend wheat flour tortillas since they are healthier. I only made 1 Quesadilla so I only need 2 Tortillas.
- Spinach: I used enough just to sprinkle on top of all my other ingredients
- Black Beans: I used about 3 Tablespoons of Black Beans as I love the taste and flavor of the beans on my quesadilla.
HOW TO MAKE A SPINACH AND CHICKEN QUESADILLA:
Know you are ready to cut Quesadilla in fours and Eat!
Check out these other delicious Recipe:
- Copy and Delicious Pesto Recipe
- Weight Watchers Fruit Muffins
- Weight Watchers Sunshine Cake
- Summer Chicken Salad Recipe
- 5 Fruit infused Water Recipes
- 2 Tortilla Shells
- Black Beans-Use your own Measurement
- Spinach-Enough to Sprinkle on top
- Chicken-Use as you much as you like or enough to cover the bottom
- Corn-I used about 4 tablespoons
- Greek Yogurt-Use as much as you like I used about 2 Tablespoons
1. Take your chicken and cut it into diced pieces. Cook Chicken until their is no more pink.
2. Set chicken and other ingredients aside. Prepare a skillet on medium heat and then add in some oil.
3. Place one tortilla on skillet and start adding on chicken, beans, corn, spinach, and greek yogurt.
4. Add on another tortilla and then flip over and cook until the other side gets brown and crisp.
Remove Quesadilla from Skillet and your ready to eat!
Feel free to substitute any ingredients you like. If you would rather not have spinach or have cheese. I would recommend putting the greek yogurt on while you are cooking your quesadilla so that way everything is warm. I would recommend using wheat flour tortillas if you are trying to watch your points.