Fresh flowers, longer days, nice weather…it’s springtime! Oh, how I love this time of year. It’s also the perfect time to stock up on you spring beauty products. To help you get prepared, I have created a spring beauty kit that will get you through the season without breaking your bank. I’m excited to have teamed up with The Real Deal by RetailMeNot to bring you my Spring Beauty Must Have Kit.
1. CLINIQUE High Impact Curling Mascara Black ($16.00, Sephora.com) This is my favorite kind of mascara. I love it for springtime because this curling mascara creates an eye-opening lash look. The arched wand scoops up your lashes and gives you an instant long lash look. Your lashes will be flying high with the spring butterflies.
2. Maybelline Clean Express! Makeup Remover Facial Towelettes ($5.79, Walgreens.com) These on the go make up removers are great for any season, but they definitely come in handy during the springtime. I love the nice weather so I am constantly making time for an outdoor run. I use these towelettes to remove not only make up, but also dirt and sweat. They are also great for sensitive skin.
3. Nivea Lip Care A Kiss Of Shimmer, SPF 10 ($2.99, Drugstore.com) I love being out side in the nice weather, but you’re not going to catch me outside without a little SPF protection. This Nivea lip care not only goes on shimmery and leaves your lips smooth, but it also has an SPF of 10.
4. Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protection Spray Broad Spectrum SPF 50($36, Sephora.com) While this is the most expensive item in my kit, it’s also essential. With the spring weather many of us participate in a variety of outdoor activities. This sun protector is perfect because it is a convenient spray sunscreen. Not only does it work on your face and body, but it water resistant so you can protect your hair, as well. I love that it has so many uses and is perfect for complete coverage.
5. Physicians Formula Bronze Booster Glow-Boosting Season-to-Season Bronzer, Medium to Dark ($14.95, Drugstore.com) As the seasons change so does the color of my skin. My sun-neglected skin always gets a little more color in the springtime. I love that this bronzer offers a variety of shades that can be applied solo or mixed together to give your skin tone the perfect glow.
6. Infiniti Curling Wand Styler (Ulta.com, $29.99) Let me just say…hello loose curls. The spring season is perfect for fun dresses and bouncy hair. The infiniti-curling wand helps you achieve those movie star waves on a budget.
7. Essie Nail Color, “Pink About It” ($8.50, Macys.com) Spring is the perfect season for pastel colors. This pink is an essential color. It goes great with everything and gives you nails a soft, feminine look. I also love that this is a limited edition color and supports Breast Cancer Awareness.
8. Head & Shoulders Damage Rescue 2 Minute Repair Scalp & Hair Treatment ($5.99, Walgreens.com) Don’t worry, I didn’t forget the damage that the cold winter weather left on our hair. It’s time to repair your dried and damaged hair with this easy 2-minute treatment. After a couple of uses you’ll be ready to show off those shiny, healthy locks.
I hope you enjoyed my spring beauty picks, you can check out some other beauty bloggers picks along with mine, on the The Real Deal by RetailMeNot. This kit will cost you just about $120 and have you prepared for the entire spring season. Remember, you don’t have to spend a lot, just make sure you invest in the essentials and enjoy the springtime.