A lot has happened in the Marvel Cinematic Universe since the release of “WandaVision.” From new heroes rising to the multiverse breaking, all of this craziness started with Wanda finally becoming the Scarlet Witch. Through it all, this series created many new iconic Marvel quotes.
Don’t touch that dial! Reminisce on all of the magical and funny moments from the first Marvel Disney+ series. Here are the top 20 “WandaVision” quotes.
20. “My husband and his indestructible head.” – Wanda Maximoff (Episode One)
Those who watched “Avengers: Infinity War” know this “WandaVision” quote is not accurate. Vision’s head is, unfortunately, very destructible, getting destroyed twice in the same film.
19. “Don’t use the last five years as an excuse to be a coward.” – Monica Rambeau (Episode Six)
Monica called out S.W.O.R.D Director Tyler Hayward for wanting to start a war against Wanda. Hayward tried to guilt Monica by mentioning her dead mother and how tough the past five years were (thanks to Thanos’ snap), but Monica saw through his nonsense.
18. “It’s probably just a case of the Mondays, am I right?” – Wanda Maximoff (Episode Seven)
Even powerful nexus beings feel off their game once in a while. Wanda chalked up her powers going out of control to the rough night she had on Halloween.
17. “I actually did bite a kid once.” – Agatha Harkness (Episode Seven)
This “WandaVision” quote appears as a cutaway joke when Agatha offers to watch Wanda’s children, perfectly fitting the modern sitcom vibe of the episode.
16. “The devil’s in the details, Bev.” – Dottie (Episode Two)
Dottie may have had a small role in the series, but this “WandaVision” quote encouraged viewers to look for hidden details in early episodes. The devil might be in the details, but Marvel’s actual devil Mephisto is not in “WandaVision.”
15. “Well, I have nerves of steel, so there goes your theory, Mr. Doctor” -Vision (Episode Three)
Vision was nervous about becoming a father but took the doctor’s advice that “every new father-to-be gets nervous” a little too literal.
14. “I know you have a secret thing for Mexican wrestlers.” – Vision (Episode Six)
The Halloween episode of “WandaVision” provided Marvel with a topical way to include several classic comic book costumes.
At the request of Wanda, Vision dressed up as a Mexican wrestler, with his costume being a callback to his first appearance in “Avengers #57.”
13. “Is there something I can do for you, Wanda? Do you want something changed?” – Herb (Episode Six)
Much to the dismay of Wanda and Herb, the residents of Westview are covered in silly string by Pietro. Herb’s quote comes off as genuine but has an ominous undertone, considering that Wanda is in control of everything.
12. “Lucky Gal. The only way Ralph would remember our anniversary is if there was a beer named June 2nd.” – Agatha Harkness (Episode One)
After completing “WandaVision,” fans can’t really blame Ralph for forgetting his anniversary with a sorceress that twisted his mind.
11. “I don’t need you to tell me who I am.” – Wanda Maximoff (Episode Nine)
After doubting herself and her abilities for so long, Wanda steps into her power, embracing the Scarlet Witch within her to defeat Agatha.
10. “It’s not like your dead husband can die twice.” – Pietro/Ralph (Episode Six)
When Vision ventures outside Westview, Ralph makes this snide remark to Wanda. He definitely deserved the power blast to the chest for that.
9. “You move at the speed of sound, and I can make a pen float through the air. Who needs to abbreviate?” – Wanda Maximoff (Episode One)
Despite being as powerful as they are, this “WandaVision” quote shows that Wanda and Vision aren’t used to the problems of everyday life.
Even superheroes can forget about appointments or important dates. They are only human (or Synthezoid).
8. “This is chaos magic, Wanda. And that makes you the Scarlet Witch.” – Agatha Harkness (Episode Eight)
Ever since Elizabeth Olsen’s introduction into the MCU, fans had been waiting for her to take the mantle of the Scarlet Witch.
Jimmy Woo even pointed out that Wanda never had a codename in previous MCU films, making this reveal even more satisfying.
7. “I had a brother. His name was Pietro.” – Wanda (Episode Three)
“This “WandaVision” quote named dropped Pietro for the first time since “Avengers: Age of Ultron.” The reference of Wanda’s late brother broke Monica’s illusion, forcing Wanda to throw her out of Westview.
6. “Here’s the thing, boys. I’m your mom. And as such, you were counting on me to have all the answers, right? Well, I don’t. I have no answers. Zip. Zero. Zilch. Nada. Niente. I’m starting to believe that everything is meaningless. I mean, you’re welcome to draw your own conclusions, of course, but that’s just where I’m at.” – Wanda (Episode Seven)
As children grow up, they realize that their parents don’t have all the answers. Having a mental breakdown in front of her fake kids probably wasn’t the best move for Wanda.
5. “We have said goodbye before, so it stands to reason.” – Vision (Episode Nine)
“We’ll say hello again,” replied Wanda.
From “Infinity War” to “WandaVision,” the relationship between Wanda and Vision always seems to end in heartbreak. Despite this separation, Wanda and Vision find ways back to one another.
With the White Vision lurking around the MCU, perhaps a reunion for the pair isn’t far off.
4. “I can’t wait to be a proud papaya.” – Vision (Episode Three)
Besides practicing changing diapers, Vision was also working on his dad jokes.
3. “It was Agatha All Along!’ – Agatha Harkness (Episode Seven)
Many viewers theorized that Agnes would become the villain Agatha Harkness. What they didn’t account for was her catchy theme song.
Inspired by the theme songs from “The Munsters” and “The Adams Family,” this boppy tune explained how Agatha was behind the mischief in Westview.
2. “You are familiar with the thought experiment the Ship of Theseus in the field of identity metaphysics?” – Vision (Episode Nine)
Instead of an explosive showdown, an intellectual debate between Vision and White Vision was an appropriate altercation for both characters.
Both Synthezoids concluded that neither of them is the true Vision, yet both of them are Vision.
1. “What is grief, if not love persevering?”- Vision (Episode Eight)
At the Avengers Compound, Vision keeps a lonely Wanda company. Vision’s wise but naive take on Wanda’s grief shows that sorrow isn’t the only emotion she is feeling. Wanda’s grief for her brother (and Vision later on) reveals that their love lives on through Wanda.
What is your favorite “WandaVision” quote? For more Marvel content, check out: