Just because you’re on a diet doesn’t mean that you can’t enjoy eating out every once in a while. These picks from different restaurants will tell you just what to get that’s WW friendly.
Applebee’s is a great place to keep up your diet. In fact, the restaurant chain has introduced three specific menu items endorsed by Weight Watchers.
- 8 Point Grilled Jalapeno-Lime Shrimp: These chipotle-lime shrimp are to die for. You’ll be able to indulge in sides including bean corn salsa and lime juice topped with some cilantro. The dish also includes zucchini, tomatoes, onions, and red peppers in steamed rice.
- 12 Point Creamy Parmesan Chicken: This tender grilled chicken breast with parmesan sauce will have you coming back for more. It’s served with a helping of spinach and mushroom pilaf.
- 13 Point Lemon Parmesan Shrimp: These blackened shrimp are to die for. They’re sauteed along with tomatoes, onions, and basil. Then, they are served over a rich and creamy rice with lemon cream sauce and parmesan cheese.
Chili’s makes it easy for you to enjoy your food while counting your points. In fact, they have several options for you to enjoy while eating out at this specific restaurant chain.
- 9 Point Triple Dipper Chicken Crispers: Without the sauce, you can enjoy these crispy on the outside and soft on the inside chicken strips.
- 10 Point Chicken Enchilada Soup- I could eat this soup every day. You’re going to love Chili’s chicken enchilada soup which is loaded with delicious and aromatic spices. You’ll love the cheesiness on top, too. Just be sure to avoid the crackers.
- 9 Point Chicken/Beef Fajitas without the tortillas: If you’re a fan of meat, this should be your go-to meal because it’s delicious and filling. The tortillas come with a side of freshly grilled onions and peppers, too. Just make sure to skip on the condiments.
- 9 Point Grilled Chicken Salad: If you’re a fan of salads, this one takes the cake. The grilled chicken is topped on a delicate bed of delicious greens that you’ll love. Plus, the salad is pretty filling.
When it comes to choosing the right restaurant with several options, Boston Market is the place to go. Your order can be easily customizable to whatever sides or meal options you’d like.
- 5 Point All White Chicken Salad Wrap: If you’re a huge wrap fan, this would be the perfect food choice for you. It’s filling, delicious, and fresh. If you’re still hungry, add a side of fresh steamed veggies for 3 points.
- 2 Point Chicken Noodle Soup: One serving of this soup is only 2 points (minus the crackers.) So, you shouldn’t feel bad if you go in for a second serving. Boston Market has light and hearty chicken noodle soup that will make you feel better when you’re feeling under the weather.
- 11 Point BBQ Chicken Sandwich: Calling all BBQ lovers! You can actually eat this food without feeling guilty. Trust me, you won’t regret it. This sandwich is delicious.
- 8 Point Turkey Pot Pie: At only 8 points, you’ll be feeling that comfort of southern food without feeling too guilty. This pot pie is also a decent size so you should be filled up after eating it.
- Kids Size Sides (all less than 8 points): Stuffing, Sweet corn, Turkey, and Rotisserie potatoes.
Everyone knows that containing yourself at a pizza place can be pretty difficult. Well, with these tips you’ll be able to see how many calories are in each slice of Cici’s pizza.
- 1 Point Alfredo Pizza (1 slice): Great news! The alfredo pizza is in fact only 1 point. So you’ll be able to indulge in a few slices if you’d like. This pizza is probably your best bet.
- 2 Point Beef Pizza (1 slice): If you’re a big fan of meat on your pizza, this won’t be setting you back too far. Cici’s has some great beef pizza so dig in.
- 0 Point Garlic Parmesan Wings: If you’re a fan of wings, this is the place to go. These wings are full of flavor and won’t set you back in points. 5 pieces equal 0 points.
- 3 Point Mac and Cheese Pizza: Surprisingly one slice of mac and cheese pizza is only 3 points so if you’re a fan of these two foods favorites combined, go ahead and grab a slice. Just be sure not to eat more than one slice of that sets you back six points.
- Other Pizza’s low in points include (per slice, under 2 points): pepperoni and sausage, stuffed crust pizza, veggie pizza, ham and cheddar pizza, and spinach alfredo flatbread pizza.
IHOP is a pretty popular restaurant, especially if it’s late at night and you’re with a few friends. It’s sort of the perfect hang-out place for when you’re up super late into the night. Although IHOP doesn’t have meals that low in points, you can order some sides to make your own meal:
- 0-1 Points: 2 egg whites, 1 piece of garlic bread, 1 hard/soft boiled egg, a poached egg, a scrambled egg, 1 slice turkey bacon, and 1 slice sausage.
- 2-3 Points: 1 flour tortilla and 2 corn tortillas.
- 8-9 points: 2 buttermilk pancakes and 2 Rooty Tooty Fresh N’ Fruity Pancakes.
Who doesn’t love pasta? Olive Garden is the perfect place to go. This compiled list will help you figure out what you can and can’t have. You’ll be surprised at much you can eat.
- Any kids Create Pasta is 1 Point: Alfredo Sauce Create, Meatball Create, Italian Sausage Create, and Grilled Chicken Create.
- 2 Point Angel Hair Pasta- 1 serving of angel hair pasta is only 2 points. Go ahead and ask for marinara sauce, it’s low in calories. If you’d like, you can also add meatballs.
- Breadstick (1): One breadstick with the butter spread is only one SP, so you can indulge and enjoy. Olive Garden is known for their delicious breadsticks.
- 6 Point Chicken Piccata: Topped with a lemon butter sauce, tomatoes, and capers. It’s also served with a delicious side of parmesan crusted zucchini.
- 6 Point Chicken Scampi: One of the most popular items on the menu, the chicken scampi is baked in delicious red wine and served with peppers.
- Other Menu Items Under 6 SP: Crispy Risotto Bites, Cod Piccata, Shrimp Scampi Fritta, Lasagna Fritta, and Ravioli de Portobello.
Panera Bread has so many great options for you to pick and choose. The “You Pick 2” is perfect for even the pickiest of eaters. You can choose two sides and a choice of chips, apple, or bread. This list will be compiled to fit the “You Pick 2” options.
- Sandwiches Under 7 SP: Bacon Turkey Bravo, Avocado, Egg White, and Spinach Breakfast Sandwich, Bacon, Egg, and Cheese on Ciabatta, and BBQ Chicken Flatbread.
- Soups Under 8 SP: French Onion Soup, New England Clam Chowder, Baked Potato Soup, Cream of Chicken Soup, and Broccoli Cheddar Soup.
- Salads Under 5 SP: Caesar Salad with Chicken, Greek Goddess Cobb Salad with Chicken, Kids Greek Salad, and Romaine and Kale Caesar Salad.
Since QDOBA allows you to build your own quesadillas, tacos, burritos, and burrito bowls, the following compiled list will tell you exactly how many SP’s you can find in each item.
- 0 SP: Bacon, Seasoned Beef, Cotija Cheese, Shredded Cheese, Grilled Chicken, Guacamole, Flour Tortilla, Eggs, Crispy Tortilla Strips, Cilantro Lime Rice, Grilled Steak, and Seasoned Potatoes.
- 1 SP: Pinto Beans, Pulled Pork, Queso Diablo, Lite Sour Cream, The Gladiator Knockout Taco, Salsa Verde, and Roasted Chili-Corn Salsa
- 2 SP: Kids Quesadilla, Mad Rancher Knockout Taco, Mexican Caesar Dressing, Pico de Gallo, Regular Breakfast Burrito, Three Cheese Queso, and Two Timer Knockout Taco.
- 3 SP: Whole Wheat Flour Tortilla, Large Breakfast Quesadilla, Large Breakfast Quesadilla, and Kids Nachos.
For those sushi lovers out there, RA Sushi is a great place to go. They have delicious and fresh seafood. Plus, you’ll find many different options that are low in SP.
- 2 SP Albacore Tuna Nigiri Sushi (2): You could end up eating half the roll without feeling guilty. Bring a friend along so you won’t be tempted.
- 8 SP California Roll: Enjoy the entire roll for only 8 SP. It’s one of the most basic rolls filled with cucumber, crab meat, and avocado but everyone loves it.
- 5 SP Chicken Yakitori: Two pieces will set you back 5 sp. These are essentially chicken skewers that are light and delicious.
- Perfect Appetizers under 5 SP: Edamame, Drunken Clams, Cucumber Sunomono Salad, Cucumber Kimchee Salad, Garlic Green Beans, and Miso Soup.
- Interested in Dessert? Opt for the Green Tea Ice Cream at only 5 SP a serving.
Noodles and Company
Noodles and Company is yet another place that you can go and get a few small sides. However, they do also have some dishes that are low in SP that taste delicious.
- SP Under 10 with the BUFF Menu: Bangkok Curry, Tuscan Fresca, and Japanese Pan.
- Sides under 8 SP: Small Caesar Salad, Chicken Noodles Soup (cup), Chicken Veracruz Salad (small), and Flatbread.
- Add-Ons Under 5 SP: Marinated Steak, Naturally Raised Pork, Organic Tofu, Parmesan Crusted Chicken Breast, Sauteed Shrimp, and Petite Baguette.
- Salads with Under 6 SP: Tossed Green Salad and Medium Salad with Chicken.
What do you think of these menu items? Are you willing to give any of them a try?
Check out more Weight Watchers posts, including ourTarget Weight Watchers Shopping Guide.