These Turkey and egg breakfast cups are delicious and super easy to make if you are looking for good morning breakfast to start your day than try out this recipe!
These Turkey & Egg Breakfast are easy and filling. I enjoy making these for breakfast and tasting the different seasonings and cheese. You can’t go wrong with these delicious breakfast cups, as they will be a significant boost to start your day. If you are looking for something to pack in your lunch or take with you on your way to work, I recommend this recipe. These Turkey & Egg Breakfast cups are also low-carbs. If you are also someone who follows weight-watchers, then this is another enjoyable recipe to try for 3 points per cup.
The Spinach can be added to half of the cups or for the whole recipe. Spinach makes this recipe a healthier option along with the ground turkey instead of ground sausage. I love being able to tweak recipes the way I like. Feel free to add in some tomatoes and dried parsley topping options. Serving these breakfast cups with some Turkey Bacon would make this breakfast even tastier.
Turkey & Egg Breakfast Cups Ingredients:
- Ground Turkey: 1 pound of Ground Turkey will be plenty for this recipe. Ground Turkey is a healthier substitute for the Ground Beef and Sausage.
- Seasoning Salt: 1/4 teaspoon of seasoning salt for the meat mixture, and another 1/4 teaspoon to mix in with the Eggs.
- Garlic Powder: 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder for the meat mixture. Using Garlic Powder as a seasoning enhances the flavor.
- Cheddar Cheese: Sprinkling cheese on eggs gives it that extra flavor, so when you bite in, you can taste the cheesy eggs.
- Spinach: Crumble up and Sprinkle on some spinach to the top of your breakfast cups. You can sprinkle spinach either on some of the cups or all of them.
How To Make Turkey & Egg Breakfast Cups:
Preheat Oven: Preheat Oven to 350 degrees.
Pour Mixture: Pour the egg mixture into each cup until it reaches the top.
Bake in Oven: Bake your Breakfast cups for 30 minutes.
Remove from Oven: Once your breakfast cups are done cooking, take them out, and they are ready to serve.
If you notice that after 30 minutes of it cooking that it doesn’t look entirely done, put it back in the oven for five more minutes, all stoves are different, and depending on the watts may make a difference in the cooking time. Tweak this recipe to whatever toppings and seasonings you want.
Check out these other delicious recipes:
- 1 Ib Ground Turkey
- Cheddar Cheese (Enough to Sprinkle for the topping)
- Spinach (Enough to Sprinkle for the topping)
- 1/4 teaspoon Basil
- 1/4 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Seasoned Salt
- 6 Eggs
- Preheat at Oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix in a Medium Sized-Mixing Bowl Ground Turkey, Basil, Seasoned Salt, Onion Powder, and Garlic Powder.
- Grease Muffin tin and start forming shells with the Turkey Mix while covering all sides and leaving enough room for egg mixture.
- Pour egg mixture in the middle of each cup.
- Top with Some Cheddar Cheese and Spinach (Toppings of your choice)
- Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
- If cups come out looking too watery or runny put back in oven for another 5 minutes.
- Enjoy your Breakfast Cups.