This Chicken Stir Fry Recipe is easy to make and full of veggies! This recipe is weight watchers friendly and will have your mouth watering!
Chicken Stir Fry is my family’s all-time favorite. It’s super-tasty and has lots of flavors. I remember my mom making this dish at home and I would eat it for days. It’s also very filling and great as leftovers! If you’re someone who is trying to watch what you eat and need more vegetables in your diet this is a perfect choice. Chicken Stir-Fry is one of my favorite recipes and it’s a simple way to get your veggies.
Not to mention it smells delicious! The smells of the veggies, chicken, and sauces that will come from your kitchen will sure make you hungry. However, if you’re searching for healthier recipes, be sure to add this one to your top choices!
To start you can add in your own ingredients, I like adding chicken, green beans, broccoli, water chestnuts, mushrooms, low-sodium soy sauce, teriyaki sauce, and cabbage. The low carb, low-calorie, and low-sodium make this a weight watcher friendly recipe. Looking for a quick way to cook and want something filling try this out and I promise you won’t be disappointed.
CHICKEN STIR-FRY INGREDIENTS:
Low-Sodium Soy Sauce: 1 Tablespoon will be enough if your trying to cut back on sauce. Using fewer amounts and a low-sodium sauce makes it healthier.
These are the ingredients you will need to make this recipe. You can certainty find most of these ingredients in most grocery stores.
HOW TO MAKE CHICKEN STIR FRY:
- Prepare Cutting up your Veggies: Using store bought veggies will work, this might save you more time in having to cut any up. You’ll want to cut up your cabbage in nicely thin slices using a sturdy cutting board and a large sharp knife .
- Prepare Cutting up Chicken Breasts: Cut each Chicken Breasts in bite sized pieces on cutting board.
- Heat & Coat Skillet: Heat Skillet to Medium Heat and Coat the bottom with Italian Extra-Virgin Olive Oil.
- Cook Chicken: Take your Chicken pieces and put them in skillet. After you have the Chicken pieces cooked take the chicken out, put them in a bowl and set aside.
- Add Veggies: Add your 1 Cup of Mushrooms, 1 Cup of Green Beans, 1 Cup of Water Chestnuts, and 1 Cup of Broccoli.
- Stir Veggies: Stir your Vegetables for 5 to 10 minutes. Add in 1/2 Cup of Water or Chicken Broth. After you have added your Water or Chicken broth go ahead and add in the cabbage.
- Add Teriyaki Sauce: Add 2 Tablespoons of your Teriyaki Sauce.
- Add Low-Sodium Soy Sauce: Add 1 Tablespoon of your Low-Sodium Soy Sauce.
- Stir Everything together: Stir all your ingredients for 5 to 10 minutes. The key is to cook it to where it is brought to the right consistency.
Your Ready to Eat! Turn off heat and remove skillet from stove.
Chicken Stir-Fry is excellent served with brown rice and white rice. If it is too runny, add a sprinkle of cornstarch or flour to thicken. Depending on what your preferences are. The key is to not cook the vegetables to the point where they get soggy. Getting that crunchy texture is the right way to go.
Check out these other Weight Watcher Friendly Recipes:
- Veggie Bites for Picky Eaters
- Breakfast Supreme Crunch Wrap Recipe
- Gluten and Dairy Free Pizza Bagels Recipe
- Low Carb Parmesan Brussel Sprouts Recipe
- 3 ingredient Low Carb KETO Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe
- 3 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1 Cup Broccoli
- 1 Cup Mushrooms
- 1 Cup Water Chestnuts
- 1 Cup Green Beans
- 2 Cups Cabbage
- 1 Tablespoon low Sodium Soy Sauce
- 2 Tablespoon Teriyaki Sauce
- 1/2 Cup Water or Cooking Oil
- 2-3 Tablespoon Italian Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Corn Starch or Flour
- Cut up Vegetables
- Cut up Chicken to bite sized pieces.
- Coat large pan with 2-3 Tablespoons of Olive Oil on Medium heat.
- Cook Chicken and then set aside
- Add more Olive Oil
- Add Mushrooms
- Add Water Chestnuts
- Add Broccoli
- Add Green Beans
- Stir Veggies for 5-10 minutes.
- Add 1/2 Cup of Water or Cooking Oil.
- Add in Cabbage
- Add Chicken Back in pan
- Add Low Sodium Soy Sauce
- Add Teriyaki Sauce
- Stir and let cook for about 15 minutes.
If it is too runny, try to go ahead and add in 1 Tablespoon of Corn Starch or Flour to thicken. Chicken Stir Fry is served great over brown and white rice. Also, you want to make sure your veggies don't get too soggy and allow them to have that crunchy texture.