These Instant Pot Sloppy Joe’s are super fast and easy to make. Make these for an outdoor picnic or a graduation party! You will definitely want to add this recipe to your list.
These Sloppy Joe’s should be on the top of your list as they have been of plenty flavor and spices added. I added in veggies to make it healthier. Tweak this recipe any way you like. Make sure to cut back on your unhealthy ingredients such as your sugar and seasonings. This recipe should make plenty, and make you full afterwards. I like to slap this mixture on a Hawaiian bun, but feel free to use wheat buns.
This recipe is also Weight Watcher friendly for those who trying to watch their points. Trying to find something to make for that next picnic or graduation party well here you go. I promise you won’t regret making this. You can even substitute the veggies for onions and green peppers. Me and my family aren’t big on peppers and onions so I added in the carrots and celery.
INGREIENTS FOR INSTANT POT SLOPPY JOE’S:
- Minced Garlic: 1/4 minced teaspoon
- Worcestershire sauce: 1 tablespoon will be plenty
- Red Wine Vinegar: 1 tablespoon is used
- Brown Sugar: 1 tablespoon is also used
- Salt & Pepper: 1/2 Teaspoon Salt & Pepper
- Tomato Sauce: I used 1 Jar for this recipe
HOW TO MAKE INSTANT POST SLOPPY JOE’S:
Pre-Measure Ingredients: Pre-Measure out all ingredients in individual containers so will be easier later to just toss in the ingredients.
Cut and Chop Veggies: Take your 3 celery stalks and cut them in small pieces with a knife. Then put pieces in a food chopper or food processor so their mashed up real good. Do the same with the carrots.
Sauté: Continue to sauté for 5 minutes until browned.
Turn off Sauté Mode: Turn off sauté mode and place lid on instant pot. Make sure valve is set to seal.
Pressure Cook: Press the Pressure Cook Button & Set to high, then cook for 2 minutes. It will take 5 to 10 minutes to come to pressure.
Press Cancel: Once it is done cooking, press cancel and it will take up to 15 minutes for the pressure to slowly come back down.
Add to a bun an enjoy!
Get the Scoop on these other delicious Recipes:
- 3 ingredients Orange Roughy Fillets
- Weight Watchers Fruit Muffins
- Weight Watchers Sunshine Cake
- The Most Decadent Grilled Cheese
- Chia Seed Fruit Pudding Recipe, A Refreshing Delight
- 2 teaspoons of Olive Oil
- 1 Ib extra-lean Ground Turkey
- 3 Celery stalks diced
- 1 cup or 3 whole carrots diced
- 1/4 teaspoon of minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon of red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper
- 1 Jar Tomato Sauce
- Hamburger Buns
- Set Pot to Saute Mode & Wait to Heat Up
- Once Hot, add Olive Oil, Ground Turkey, Celery, Carrots, & Garlic
- Sauteeting for 5 minutes until browned
- Add worcestershire sauce, red wine vinegar, brown sugar, salt & pepper, tomato sauce.
- Turn off saute mode place lid on instant pot & Make sure valve is set to seal.
- Press the Pressure cook button & set to high, then cook for 2 minutes.
- It takes 5 to 10 minutes to come to pressure.
- Press Cancel wants its done cooking. Allow for it to slowly come back down to pressure.
If you quickly release the pressure it will allow moisture to come out. Cook and Saute Peppers and Onions the same amount of time you would celery and carrots.