Sometimes the hardest part of a weight loss journey is figuring out where to start. Figuring out point values and calorie counts can get overwhelming – so we’ve got the list for you! Check out this list of Weight Watchers friendly foods you can pick up on your next grocery run. After your first grocery trip with this list, you can consider your first step in your weight-loss journey complete!
Low Point Chips Guide
- Cheetos Puffs Reduced Fat Flamin’ Cheese Flavor (per 0.7 oz bag)
- Cheetos Baked (per 24.8G bag)
- Popcorners Kettle Corn Popped Corn Snacks (per 1 oz bag)
- Tostitos Bite Size (for 1 oz- 24 chips)
- Plentils (per 1 oz)
- Sensible Portions Garden Veggie Straws (per 1 oz bag)
- Simply 7 Hummus Chips (per 1 oz bag)
I hope this list is a great starting point for you on your Weight Watchers journey.
Check out our Weight Watchers page for more inspiration or click any of the articles below:
- Weight Watchers Sunshine Cake
- Weight Watchers Aldi Shopping Guide
- CVS Weight Watchers Guide
- Weight Watchers Cabbage Soup
- Trader Joe’s Weight Watchers Guide