This super delicious Sunshine Cake will certainly put a smile on your face. If your looking for a Weight Watchers friendly dessert than I strongly recommend this recipe!
This Sunshine Cake will sure put a smile on your face as it is super delicious and Weight Watcher friendly. Think of it like a peach cobbler with an added topping. I wanted to try this sunshine cake with my favorite fruit. From just 1 slice of cake you should get 6 weight watcher points. The sweet flavors of the Peaches and Mandarin Oranges really bring out the taste to this cake. I like adding in the 7-up as it gives the cake a little extra kick that it needs. Feel free to use any kind of fruit and soda you like.
SUNSHINE CAKE INGREDIENTS:
- Sliced Peaches: 1 15 oz can of Sliced Peaches
- Mandarin Oranges:1 15 oz can of Mandarin Oranges
- Sugar-Free Vanilla Pudding:1 box of Sugar-Free Vanilla Pudding
- Lite Cool Whip:1 container of Lite Cool Whip
- Yellow Cake Mix:1 box of Yellow Cake Mix
- Diet 7-Up:1 1/2 cups of Diet 7-Up
HOW TO MAKE SUNSHINE CAKE:
Preheat Oven: Preheat Oven to 350 degrees.
Spray Pan: Spray a 9 by 13 Cake Pan with Non-Stick Cooking Spray.
Pour Mix Into Pan: Pour cake mix into pan and Bake in Oven for 35 minutes or until a clean toothpick comes out.
Frost the Cake: After topping has been prepared Frost the Cake after it has thoroughly cooled.
Check out these other delicious dessert recipes:
- I 15 oz can of Sliced Peaches
- 1 15 oz can of Mandarin Oranges
- 1 container of Lite Cool Whip
- 1 box of Sugar-Free Vanilla Pudding
- 1 1/2 Cups of Diet 7-Up
- 1 box of Cake Mix
- Preheat Oven to 350
- In a Mixing Bowl Mix together Yellow Cake Mix and Can of Peaches
- Pour Cake Mix in a 9 x 13 pan and Bake in the Oven for 35 minutes or until a clean toothpick comes out.
- While your Cake is Baking Mix together in another mixing Bowl the Cool Whip, 1 Cup of Mandarin Oranges, and Vanilla Pudding.
- Spread topping on Cake once it has completely cooled.